EATONTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
33 Broad Street
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Phone: 732-389-BOOK (2665)
Eatontown Library Hours:
*In July /August: T-Th 10am-1pm
Vacation Reading Club
June 1st registration BeginsVRC 6/5/13 - 8/21/13
Join us for a summer of fun activities, fabulous prizes and, of course, a lot of great reading!
For more information call 732-389-BOOK
Welcome to the Eatontown Public Library!
Click here for our catalog
Click here for our upcoming events for November
We are located just off of Route 35, right turn off of 35 North on to Broad Street.
If you are coming 35 South take jug handle, right turn onto Lewis Street and follow jughandle around to cross Route 35. Library will be on left.
Eatontown residents are eligible for FREE library cards! Just stop by with your proof of residency and pick up your library card.
All library card holders are also eligible to participate in all library programming.
Loan Periods Books, Audio Books, CDs, Circulating Magazines - 2 weeks DVDs (Entertainment) - 2 days DVDs (Instructional or multi disc/series) - 1 week
Note: No library items are due on Sunday or Holiday Closing Days.
Putting a book on Hold from your home computer:
Note: In order to put a book on Hold, the book must be already checked out. Go to www.monmouthcountylib.org, and search book title.(Books that are checked out will indicate that in their Location.) If the book you want is checked out: 1. Click on "Place Hold" which appears below the picture of the book cover.
2. Enter your library card number in the box. Do Not Attempt to Enter a PIN.
3. Click on the blue "Place Hold" button. *Sometimes, this process does not work. If you have trouble, check to make sure that the book is actually checked out. If you need further assistance, please call the library at 732-389-2665.
Note: DVDs or books on our shelves may not be placed on hold. Renewing your materials from your home computer: In order to renew materials you have checked out from your home computer, you will need your library card.
1. Go to our online catalog or www.monmouthcountylib.org
2. On the right hand side of the Search screen, under "My Account", click on "Renew My Materials".
3. Enter your library card.
4. Select the items that you want to renew by clicking on the boxes by each title or by clicking on the
"Renew All" button.
5. Click on the blue "Renew Selected Items" button.
*Books, DVDs, Audio Books and CDs may be renewed up to three times as long as they are not on hold for someone else.
Fines: Adult Collection - Books, Audio Books, CDs, Circulating Magazines - 10¢ per day; $5.00 maximum per item
Juvenile Collection - Books, Audio Books, CDs, Circulating Magazines - 10¢ per day; $5.00 maximum per item
Interlibrary Loans - 50¢ per day; $10.00 maximum per item. DVDs - $1.00 per day; $10.00 maximum per item.
Note: If item is lost or damaged borrower will be charged the replacement cost of the item.