During Fall pick up, leaves will be collected as long as weather permits.
Leaves may be bagged, but only placed in biodegradable bags that can be purchased at any lawn and garden center. Leaves in plastic bags will not be taken.
Reminders for Leaf Collection:
- all brush and leaves must be in separate piles
- all brush/leaves must be no closer than 10 feet from any storm drains
- brush must be in neat piles no more than 4 feet long - brush need not be tired
- no grass clippings will be accepted
- Christmas trees may be placed out for collection